Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Fav's Lipstick ๐Ÿ‚

Psst! It's almost October, and you know what that means...Candy! Yeah that too but it means Fall has arrived! 

The best way I get ready for fall is to pick out my most darkest and neutral lipstick that I'm currently loving! 

1. Burt Bees Lip Shine (Pucker)
Smells really fruity and gives your lips a tint of redness when wearing alone but if you put it over a dark lipstick, it'll just give it the perfect pop.

2. Loreal Colour Riche Balm (Tender Mauve)

It has SPF 15, nothing better than havin SPF in your lipstick! This is a very natural sheer lip balm that gives your lip a hit of shine. The color is a mix of brown and pink, in my opinion but looks very close to your lip color.

3. Lancรดme Color Design Cream (All Done Up)

I absolutely love this color! It's a really dark reddish pink that screams fall to me and the fact that it is a cream lipstick makes it last a long time on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment