Monday, February 2, 2015

Dior Star vs Nars All Day Luminous Wear

Welcome to this week's edition of, BATTLE OF THE FOUNDATION!

Today it is Dior vs Nars, so carry on reading and I'll tell you who the clear winner is.

Nars All Day Luminous Wear
This foundation is great for people with oily skin because the overall finish is really a semi-matte finish. Okay on my last post I've might of said this was kind of oily on me, but now I take that back. I rewore it again and this time, Hallujah, it stayed in tact. There's no smell to it, which doesn't really bother me and it's a light to medium coverage. However, I do think it can be built to full coverage. This cost $56 CAD in Sephora and it has 30ml.

Dior Star 
IS THIS YOUR NEW SELFIE FOUNDATION? Sadly no because when I took a picture with flash it kind of gave me a ghostly look (picture is below). However, in the natural lighting it does make your skin really natural looking and smooth. This foundation suits people with dry skin more than oily skin because it's a really hydrating foundation. The coverage I would say is only light to medium and it has this perfume scent to it, which I love. The finish look is really dewy and soft, wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a lot of imperfections because the foundation for me was see through, but in a good way you know? Anyways this retails for $49 CAD at Sephora for 30ml.

A Comparison of the Two Foundations
(On my right side is the Nars and on my left side is the Dior Star)

CAN YOU TELL WHICH SIDE GAVED MY FACE A GHOSTLY EFFECT?

If you guessed my right side then your correct! You won yourself a piece of valuable knowledge when thinking of buying Dior Star

Who's the Winner?
Nars All Day Luminous Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment