Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

I've been hearing a lot of great reviews on this foundation, so I had to go to my nearest sephora! 

I believe it has 19 shades and the sephora girl told me this would be a perfect match for my oily skin. All you ladies with oily skin, this is your calling! 

Okay on to the juicy stuff...my shade is Vallauris, but I found it too dark for my liking. Keep in mind I only got the sample.  It's a light to medium coverage foundation and it feels super light weight on your skin! On the 4 hour mark I started to feel oily, but the appearance of it made my skin look glowy and healthy! Trust me not the oily disaster you were thinking about. 


Excuse my atrocious hair! Doesn't it look a bit dark on me? 

I have pimples and redness on my skin and this foundation covers it up quite well. However, you'll still need a concealer to go over the troublesome areas and always set it with a powder.

Overall Rating:
8/10

Pros:
• has a variety if shades
• the finish look is really natural 
• doesn't have an icky smell attatch to it

Cons:
• $57 CAD for 30 ml of this foundation 
• doesn't keep you matte for long 

No comments:

Post a Comment