Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Baremineral vs Estée Lauder

I bet you've all herd of the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation that every beauty gurus is in love about, but is it really worth the hype? Deciding to try this foundation myself, I went to Sears to get the double wear foundation applied. However, just a week after I herd of the Bareminerals Ready Foundation. I knew I had to try this one out too, so I went to Sephora and had the girls apply it on for me. After debating long and hard on which foundation to buy, I've finally came to my decision. But first lets go over each foundation.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation 

Pros
• medium to full coverage
• lightweight on your skin
• has a variety of shades to choose from
• oil free

Cons
• drys out your skin if you have dry skin or combination (use moisturizer before applying)
• looks cakey when you look up close but a far you look flawless 

Verdict: This foundation just wasn't for me sadly because I have combination skin and it drys out my skin. Plus I'm not a fan of the whole cakey look but if you want flawless coverage, than this is for you.

Bareminerals Ready Foundation
Pros
• medium coverage but buildable 
• lightweight on your skin 
• SPF 20
• hydrates your skin 

Cons
• has a bit of shimmer in it 

Verdict: When the Sephora girls applied it on me, I instantly fell in love with this foundation. This is a powder foundation that makes my skin look natural but also covers my imperfections. Bareminerals Ready Foundation wins the battle between the foundations battle.

So the right one is me wearing Bareminerals Ready Foundation and the left is me wearing Estée Lauder Double Wear (my pimples went down after I applied the double wear).

Hope this helped you guys on deciding which foundation to get because I know how it feels like debating on which foundation to buy. If you liked this give me a +1 or comment what you want me to blog next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment