Friday, July 11, 2014

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

Hola peeps! I recently (more like right now) bought Maybelline Great Lash Clear mascara at walmart for $4.96. I thought this would be a perfect mascara to use when your swimming of getting wet. This is versitle because you can use it as a mascara or a brow gel.



Okay on to what I thought about this product. I have never tried a clear mascara before, so I'm really exciting to be trying Maybelline Great Lash. I opened this and the smell is not revolting at all, it actually smells pretty good. If your looking to use this as a mascara...well goodluck! It's just to WET and it doesn't give me the volume or length I'm looking for. However, this is a fantastic gel for your brows. It kept my eyebrows looking really natural and this just tames my eyebrows making it go one direction! 

Overall Review
You won't be seeing me use this for my lashes but you'll most definitely see me using this as my new brow gel! I love how it looks on my eyebrows but I just wish Maybelline would make this tinted! 

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment