Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hair 101: Frizzy Hair

I once was a young girl with horrifying frizzy hair but that all changed with this amazing hair product! Soaring to new heights with hair to die for like a...DOVE! Don't underestimate this drugstore brand because you'll be amaze of how much it will de-frizz your hair.



What I used was Dove damage therapy cool moisture and it did wonders for me! I had thick frizzy zigged zagged hair when I was in elementary school. That all changed the day my mom went to Costco (keep on reading I swear it gets better). We were going through the shampoo/conditioner section and when she came across Dove damage therapy cool moisture, she immediately thought of me. I bet you know what happens next, I started using this magical product and my hair just became pin straight. Well, yes but it took awhile for the product to work and the great thing about this is, once your hair becomes de-frizzed you can stop using Dove and go back to your regular hair product. I recommend Balm de Terre because that's what I'm currently using right now and I've seen long lasting result for my color hair.

Hope this helped you gals with frizzy hair waiting to be tamed! Comment if this product worked for you and give me a +1 if you liked this! Follow me on instagram @vanesazz

No comments:

Post a Comment