Sunday, July 13, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte vs Maybelline Fit Me!

Which ones a better pressed powder? 

(Rimmel London Stay Matte in 004 Sandstorm and Maybelline Fit Me in 315 Soft Honey)

Maybelline Fit Me Claims:
• To match your natural tone
• Blennd seamlessly
• Lets skin breathe. 

What it really does?
I find that whenever I use this powder it leaves my skin really oily at the end of the day. What Maybelline forgot to mention was that this had sparkles in it. When you apply this and look really close you'll see your face a slight bit sparkly but when you look from far away you won't notice the shine. Aside from the sparkles, this is a really high coverage pressed powder that covers my pimples really well and didn't dry them out!

Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone that doesn't have oily skin because if your looking for a pressed powder that will keep you matte all day, than this one isn't for you. However,on the other hand people with dry skin will love this powder instantly if A) you want a medium-full coverage B) a bit of sparkles or C) a powder that doesn't dry you out.



Rimmel London Stay Matte Claims:
• Up to 5 hours of shine control with natural minerals 
• Minimise the appearance of pores

What it really does?
The Stay Matte lives up to all it's claims! The reason being whenever I wear this and check up on how my makeup is doing at the end of the day, it doesn't seem to get super oily. Not only does this  have shine control but an amazing coverage also! The Maybelline Fit Me and this have the same coverage but this one's more natural (meaning no hidden sparkles inside).

Who would I recommend this to?
People with oily skin will adore this powder because I sure did! I loved this product so much I went so walmart and bought 3 more of these! Trust me you will because this will help control the shine , we oily people face.

Whose the Winner?
Sorry to say this Maybelline, but I'm declaring Rimmel Stay Matte as the winner! This product is just the best thing you will find in drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment