Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Callin' All Book Lovers ❤️

Bonjour! Seems like forever, sinced I haven't posted for awhile. Hope you guys are haveing a funtastic summer cause I sure am! I went to Kelowna just a few days ago and it was just so beautiful. 


Okay, enough about my vacation let's talk about books! I love love love love love books! They are my babies that I can not live without. My life without books is like fries without ketchup, it just wouldn't function! So to keep you busy this summer I recommend some of my all times favorite romance books!


Books you need to Read
1. Fallen Crest High by Tijan
2. Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
3. Can you Keep a Secret? By Sophia Kinsella
4. The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract by Alyssa Urbano
5. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 
7. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell
8. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
9. Picture Perfect by Evangeline Anderson 
10. Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige

You all need to read at least one of the books I've recommended, please for me <-- insert puppy dog face. 

Follow me on Instagram @vanesazz and give me a +1 on the way too, if you liked what I've been posting of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment